Friday, June 5, 2009

Saturday. 42 Days to go.

Good morning!

Yesterday Ange and I met up with Kate & Juliette - the lovely Melbourne ladies that run the Cothing Exchange. We had a coffee and they interviewed us to be the Brisbane Hosts! We find out next week if we were lucky enough to be selected into their lovely fashion friendly family *Fingers crossed*.



Last night Ange & I did a bit more crafting. Ange finished off Ruby's dress, and Evan and I made some more paper flowers.

I'm getting ready this morning to take my wedding dress to the seamstress to be altered. In needs to be brought in around the tummy and a few beads are loose. Then I thought I'd head over to Pearl cafe for a mocha and read the new Map Mag. Then maybe go hunting for a new dress for my Hens Night at Lychee Lounge on Sunday! Ahhhh so exciting!

Have a great weekend.

Love love x

No comments: