Thursday, September 10, 2009

last weekend at the markets

Shorty shorts

Love Love Tees

Chi Design bags, purses & clutches.

Hot Toffee handmade fused glass accessories

Black & Bird Measuring Tape Brooch
.
.
.
It's nearly the weekend again and I only just had a chance to check out the photos I took last week at the Southbank Young Designer Markets. Ange and I had an awesome day in the sunshine, checking out all the local design talent. I even got to meet a few talented people, like Nicole from Hot Toffee, and Chi from Chi Designs (who I recently designed a new logo for).
If I have an image of your work, please feel free to contact me at mishylane@gmail.com. I'd be more than happy to link to your site & email you the shots.
.
.
Can't wait for the Finders Keepers markets now!
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the bags&clutches are soo adorable!