Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Nelson Malloy

Today I ducked into the Valley in search for something to wear to a girls night out on Saturday. My budget is a bit tight at the moment, but I still was hoping to find something well made . And I sure did. I found Nelson Molloy.

Ok so I have been there before, but I didn’t realise that they are an independent fashion label based here in Brisbane, Australia. The lovely Victoria explained to me that designer Maria Nelson fell in love with David Molloy on a trip to New Zealand and they have been creating beautiful unique garments since 2002.

I scored a total bargain by the way, a gorgeous blue top and a zipper-brooch that I’ll probably pair with a black skirt and heels. Easy!

There are three Nelson Molloy stores in Brisbane, including the flagship store in Fortitude Valley, the design studio and store in West End and the stall at the South Bank Markets. They are also part of the Young Designers Market that I posted pics of recently.

Check out their
website and follow them to Twitter [#NelsonMolloy] for great Twitter Sales.

P.S Are you following
Me on Twitter yet?

No comments: