We all have seen those graceful Danes on Copenhagen Cycle Chic. They all look so...well... chic! So what should you wear to push the pedals? I got some tips from Vouge UK.
- Avoid top-to-toe lycra at all costs - think pottering down country lanes, not competing in an endurance race.
- Make like the cyclists and, while it's warm, go for shorts.
- Wear classic trainers and a waterproof jacket. Espadrilles are another good option.
- Get your bike fitted with a removable basket to put your handbag in - so much chicer than a back pack.
- Push the pedals in flats, brogues or ballet slippers.